Primary Location: Oregon-Portland
Posting Date: Mar 6, 2015
Manager: Steven T Shew
|Customer Service Representative-Comm/Data Private
Graybar is looking for talented, enthusiastic people to help us maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction in every area of our business. We are a Company that recognizes talent and provides the opportunity for training and development for your career growth.
Serve as key contact and liaison for customers to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- See that every customer experience meets quality standards as defined by the customer.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing customer telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Coordinate the prompt handling of all customer service requests, including but not limited to order entry, pricing, expediting, billing, order maintenance, credit, and claims.
- Ensure timely responses to customers.
- Handle all written correspondence received from customers, and reply in a timely manner.
- Represent the customer in the resolution of all disputes and claims and in all dealings with Graybar suppliers.
- Participate in corrective branch action to resolve deficiencies.
- Take an active role in selling Graybar goods and services on all inbound calls.
- Provide support on product selection and application.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement Teams in an effort to limit rework and improve services.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
No experience required
High school diploma or GED required
Preferred Job Requirements
Some retail or counter sales experience preferred
Two-year degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of branch inventory products and the Company’s services
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to handle a variety of customer situations with enthusiasm and tact
- Ability to work with all levels of employees and management, both internally and externally
Working Conditions: Traditional office environment.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Bottom of Form